Tuesday, September 18, 2012

All the World's a Stage, and I'm Center Stage






I am from barbies, trees and swings.
From pucks balls, and scrums.
I am from The Wanted and Justin Bieber.
I am from Dinosaurs, Weeping Angels, Ogres, donkeys, mammoths and sloths.

I am from sizzling, from icy, from parched, from wet.
I’m from sandy to grassy, from deserts to forests.
From smooth and moist, to sharp and dry.
I’m from small, quick, dense, loud but quiet, and very oddly mysterious.


I’m from my amazing mom and dad, my aunts and uncles, my cousins, and my siblings.
I’m from the most wonderful girl the in the world. I love you.
I’m from the most cheerful, bright, smart homeroom teacher anyone could ask for.
I’m from flawless boy bands, and perfect Canadian pop singers.

I’m from twizzlers, nerds, sweet tarts, Scooby snacks, and gushers.
I’m from pasta, but some make me gag.
I’m from curries, pad thai, and pizza.

I’m from faith, love, and broken hearts.
I’m from friends, idols, and family.
I’m from depression, power, cheer.

I’m from a cat viciously attacking a brown bear during a family camp trip.
I’m from whiteboards, competition, bright lights, English, and kids kids kids!
I’m from “You could use improvement” and “You’ll go far”
I’m from going to see my idols in a concert, and fishing with my brother

I’m from all kinds of aspects from life, sometimes the fit, sometimes they don’t but I’m from making lemonade with the lemons life gives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment